Moldovan Citizenship application process. Application processes especially when dealing with bureaucratic and legal processes are usually difficult to understand. We try to explain the application process for the Moldovan Citizenship by Investment Program as simply as possible. During the entire application process, our experienced consultants will be happy to help and advise you at any time. The Moldova Citizenship Program is open to apply for all interested applicants. Even stateless persons can participate in this program. The application process is divided into the following five points.
Through the MCBI program, successful candidates can gain Moldovan citizenship within a period of approximately 90 days, provided that the due diligence process can be completed without any hurdles. The key stages of the application process are outlined in detail below.
1. Submission of the specified government forms and the required personal documentation, including passport copies, birth certificates, and police certificates confirming that applicants have no criminal record. Furthermore, at this point in the application process, a non-refundable fee for due diligence and the advisor and lawyer fee is charged.
2. Initiation of extensive due diligence processes.
3. Verification of all the information provided and the sources of all funds.
4. Announcement of the application decision.
5. Fulfilment of outstanding financial obligations and collection of biometric data at a consulate or embassy.
6. Issuance of the passport. Now you are official citizen of Moldova.
Before an application is submitted to the government, all the relevant information provided (including the background of the applicant and any dependents) will be verified by one or more specialized due diligence service providers. Furthermore, the specific fees must have been received, and the source of all funds must have been verified. Moldova has developed a four-tier due diligence system, which is considered the most thorough in the world.